– Triple Crown Training camps and clinics are designed to cover all aspects of the game. From beginners to college bound athletes, Triple Crown Training will provide the quality instruction necessary to establish quality repetition and muscle memory. Camps range from 60-120 minutes and are offered periodically throughout the month.
– TCT’s Fall Ball program is designed to allow players to develop their skills and strengthen fundamentals through group practice sessions, as well as tournament and league play. Players will be divided into teams according to age and talent level.
– The Triple Crown Training travel program is designed to provide quality competition to dedicated ball players within western Pennsylvania. Our goal is to provide consistent quality instruction as well as proper player development throughout your child’s baseball experience.
Coaches of the travel program are in no way invested in the performance of a particular player but the overall success of the team. Playing time is EARNED not GIVEN. Through dedication and hard work our program will provide all players with the skills to compete at the next level.
– Travel Team fees include:
- 20 indoor practices with professional instruction
- 2 uniforms
- Tournament registration fees
- 10% discount on lessons/ lesson packs/ camps and clinics
– Along with baseball and softball training equipment Triple Crown Training has 4,000 square feet of athletic turf available for rent. All full facility rentals are for 60 minute sessions.
- $125 per half hour